Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of AlgarveXcite Fully Equipped Algarve Fishing Boat Trips. Please read them carefully and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us. These terms and conditions are in effect once we have accepted your booking either via phone, email or in person.
• Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the departure time of your trip (at the office of your booked trip – Office 5, Vilamoura Marina), as we will not wait for late customers due to the high affluence of our trips, it is imperative that we keep track of the scheduling hours in order to avoid delays, because it is not fair that other clients that are left waiting or have their trip delayed.
• Please wear enclosed footwear for safety reasons.
• For bookings made via online or telephone, we always confirm all bookings by email and/or via telephone. If by any reason you have reached out to us and you have not received any means of confirmation of your booking, we advise that you contact us by phone to make sure your trip is booked.
Number of Passengers
• Maximum number of passengers is referred on each trip individually. Larger groups (typically above 12 people) we advise to contact us previously (at least one week ahead) in order to make sure we have multiple boats available.
• Minimum number of passengers is required during low season. For all other activities, if you do not achieve the minimum number of passengers, it is also possible to book the boats privately.
Bookings & Payments
• All bookings require 100% down-payment up-front.
• In case of cancellation or re-scheduling from our managment (due to weather conditions) trips are 100% refundable.
• The person making the bookings is responsible for the total payment of the organised trip. If by any chance, the person makes a reservation for 5 people and only 4 people show up, then they are responsible for making up to the difference.
Cancellations & Refunds
• If you have booked a full boat and there are cancellations within your party, we require a minimum of 5 days notice to fill in your vacancy or your party will be liable to pay the difference.
• If a person becomes unwell during an activity and requests to be refunded back to shore, it is our policy that there are no refunds for these cases and it is up to the Skippers discretion whether or not to return to port.
• It is also not refundable when passengers are advised that weather conditions are not the best (specially in cases including children) and clients take full-resposability of going on an activity.
We Are The number 1 For Fishing From Vilamoura Marina Our Fully Equipped Boat And Experienced Captain And Crew Will Get You On The Fishing Catch Of The Day!!
Have a question or booking inquiry?
Inquiries: +351 937 777 913 • firstname.lastname@example.org